Key Dates For Your Diary
- All 3 and 4 year olds already get 15 hours of free childcare over 38 weeks of the year (or fewer hours over more weeks)
- Some 2 year olds are also eligible for 15 hours of free childcare
- From 1 September 2017, the government will increase free childcare to 30 hours a week for eligible working parents
- Not everyone is eligible, however parents will still receive 15 hours free childcare that is already available
- 30 hours free childcare can be taken up to 38 weeks a year, (it is possible to stretch your entitlement by taking fewer hours over more weeks of the year with some nursery providers)
At Oaks Nursery will prioritise existing families, and those already placed on our waiting list. Please read the admissions policy for more information on how places are allocated.
As an existing parent, if you have not already done so- please register an interest in using the additional 15 hours via email to; Oaksnursery@kent.ac.uk as soon as possible.
Once further information is available it will be sent out to our families and posted on this page.
Over the next few weeks the nursery team will be reviewing children who have requested additional hours and will inform you of the outcome in due course.